Tuesday, August 28, 2007

What I want to be...

So, a question was posted on the A Muse blog site. If you answer it, you have a chance to get a neat stamping prize. I liked the question so now I ask you, as a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?

Here's my answer to the post. Of course, there's much more to it, but these were the main ones:

In preschool and kindergarten I wanted to be a school bus driver since I loved singing "the wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round". In third grade, I wanted to be a marine biologist since I lived in Hawaii and saw all kinds of neat sea creatures. Then I was tossed by a wave and almost drowned so I developed a fear for the ocean. I wanted to be an anesthesiologist in 5th grade since I thought it was neat to help people "go to sleep" before they were going to be in pain from surgery (I wanted to be a surgeon but I didn't trust my shakey hands.) Later, in fifth grade, I learned that medical examiners did sort of similar things as surgeons, but they also got to help solve crimes. So and that's what I wanted to be until my senior year of college (after studying abroad) when I decided that I wanted to help more people in the world and fulfill my dreams of travelling. So, I am currently in nursing school. Now, when I grow up, I want to be a nurse with knowledge of sea and land creatures, other people and cultures, and how to make fun cards and crafts to share with friends!

Here's the list I can remember as of now... I guess I can add them up:
  1. School bus driver
  2. Marine Biologist/Oceanographer
  3. Veterinarian
  4. Architect
  5. Surgeon
  6. Anesthesiologist
  7. Virologist (level 4)
  8. Forensic Pathologist/Medical Examiner
  9. Seventh grade science teacher
  10. Diagnostic Imaging Tech (MRI, CT, Nuclear Med)
  11. Paramedic
  12. Nurse
    1. Emergency Room
    2. Operating Room
    3. Nurse Anesthetist
    4. Forensic Nurse
  13. Lottery Winner

No comments: