Tuesday, August 28, 2007

What? Me?

So, I'm super-uber excited because I am going to be a part-time make and take demonstrator at paperdoll! This is especially neat for me because I fancy myself as still quite new at this stamping/cardmaking thing. I feel so honored... although, I guess what the make and takes really will be geared toward are simple (to encourage folks into the art of stamping), and quick (I don't like complicated, overly done stuff too much).

Drop by for make and takes on:
September 15 (Sat) 2:00-4:00
October 13 (Sat) 12:00-4:00
October 20 (Sat) 2:00-4:00
[None in November, but check out their "Christmas Card Retreat" at their website.]


Check out papedoll online , call 503.408.6867, or visit them at 7909 SE Stark St. Portland, OR 97215.

1 comment:

Martha said...

I can't afford, and am busy the day of the Christmas retreat, but maybe we could do one on our own. Perhaps in September or October? I'd be happy to host ... we could gather a small group of fellow card junkies ...