Saturday, June 09, 2007

Bird x3

Hey all! I have a few more cards to post. I made these last weekend. This first one, I made during my card-making day with Martha. We went to Paperdoll for some inspiration before starting and she bought the bike. I got the dog (Patch), fence, and bird (masked from bird line, see Father's day card) that day too. Paperdoll got a bunch of new A Muse stamps recently and they were being sold quick! All stamps including the sentiment are A Muse stamps. I colored with Prismacolor pens, a Gellyroll Glaze pen, and Faber-Castell PITT artist pen.


The next card was a test. I stamped with a new Martha Stewart bird stamp and colored in with Kol-I-Noor pencils. I suck at blending colors. The sentiment is a masked Savvy stamp on a regular tag attached with a hemp cord.


Basically the same thing as above; a Martha Stewart bird colored in with pencils. Sentiment (happy birdie to you) is from A Muse. Flower brads and organza ribbon make this card a little more fun. I found out here that cutting a scalloped circular-like object is quite difficult. I think it looks pretty okay though. Let me know what you think. Cheers!

No comments: