Thursday, June 14, 2007

Seaglass and Lilac

Hey! I made some cards a couple of nights ago. I got four new Color Box cat eye inkpads. Seaglass, lilac, orange and fresh green. I found that seaglass and lilac look pretty good together so I made a few cards with that color scheme. I also got new clear stamps from Craft Warehouse because they were on sale. They're the wavy, curly, viney ones from Technique Tuesday. It's cool because you can bend the clear stamps so some of the curlies have more of a curve than others. The bird is one of two of my first stamps that I ever bought; it's from Cats Life Press, another one of my fav stamp companies.




This last one I made last and although it didn't turn out as I had imagined, I think it's okay. I used Martha Stewart clear letter stamps. It sucks getting them off the backing and they're not all cut properly so I had to take an exacto knife to them. Oh well, it was MUCH less expensive than other brands and I like the small size of the font. Hope you like my cards!

No comments: